CFO2006. Readiness of Finance for Industrial Revolution 4.0
This is a unique time in the evolution of the finance function. IR 4.0 brings significant changes to what is expected from finance and the office of the CFO. CFOs have an unprecedented opportunity to enable their organizations to reimagine their business model by leveraging technology. Finance leaders need to understand and recognize how they can participate in the enterprise transformation by centering their transformation around reengineering the customer experience. Based on their experience and AICPAs research, Brian Dumbill and Ash Noah will discuss a customer centric approach and what CFOs should be doing to prepare themselves and their teams to support their organizations.
- Identify relevant technologies that impact finance operating model
- Appreciate how technology impacts finance processes
- Understand the application and leveraging of these technologies
- Realize how the enterprise should approach transformation
- Understand how finance teams should be getting ready for the change