CFO20102. Leadership In Times of Uncertainty
This workshop will help to familiarize your team with specific roles and responsibilities during an incident, and moreover, how they, as leaders can effectively manage, facilitate, and support the response and recovery operations within your organization.
- Obtain a greater understanding of the five elements of the Crisis Leadership Framework
- Gain a deeper understanding of Sense-making and its importance in effective crisis leadership
- Get a broader understanding of the decision-making and coordination requirements of effective crisis leadership
- Understand the concept of Meaning Making and its importance to effective crisis leadership
- Provide an opportunity for attendees to review the Crisis Leadership Framework as a point of reference to relate their own crisis experiences