EDG2302P. Becoming a Powerful and Effective Delegator
Becoming a Powerful and Effective Delegator
Delegation is a leadership must-have as no organization can grow, or survive succession, without encouraging its leaders to become great delegators. Unfortunately, real delegation is often desired and seldom practiced. At some point or another, we're all guilty of one or more of the common "sins" of delegation. In this session, we'll explore ways to become better delegators to encourage the highest and best use for you and your team members, where we'll address:
- Delegating with clarity by ensuring ownership and expectations are established
- Ways to say no and how new requests fit into existing priorities
- Avoid the common "sins" of delegation
- Methods to ensure accountability for delegated items occur.
Attend this session to gain concrete strategies for empowering and developing others through powerful delegation!
- Recognize the 6 steps to delegate with clarity and how to apply them
- Identify the seven most common delegation sins and how they impact the culture and effectiveness of your team